BVF1 Unibody Flanged Ball Valve Class 150 & 300
The Keckley Style BVF1 Unibody flanged end ball valves are constructed from rugged investment castings that are machined to exacting specifications. Unibody construction provides high structural strength and minimizes external leak paths.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications requiring ASME Class 150 or 300 flanged end ball valves with one-piece body construction. Configure your BVF1 ball valve here.
- Unibody Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34
- Fully Compliant to API 608
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- Standard Electrically Grounded Ball & Stem
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Submerged Packing System & Direct-Mount Actuation
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Second Generation PTFE Seats Provide Higher Operating Temperatures
Fully Compliant to API 641 "Type Testing Of Quarter-Turn Valves For Fugitive Emissions"
- Catalog Page (0.50"-1")
- Catalog Page (1.5"-6")
- Ball Valve Bulletin
- Actuator Flyer
- IOM: Std Seat
- How To Order
BVF1 Ball Valves Filter
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.