BVF2 2-Piece Split-Body Full Port Flanged Ball Valve Class 150 & 300
The Keckley Style BVF2 Split-Body flanged end ball valves are all Full Port, and offer investment cast or shell cast bodies & tailpieces. The BVF2 series provides the highest possible flow capacity and lowest pressure drop for flow-critical applications. Ease of repair is a major feature due to simple bolted body construction.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications requiring low pressure drop and high flow capacity with ease of automation or gear operation. Configure your BVF2 ball valve here.
- 2-Piece Bolted Body, Full Port Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34
- Fully Compliant to API 608
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Submerged Packing System & Direct Mount Actuation
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Second Generation PTFE Seats Provide Higher Operating Temperatures
- Standard Electrically Grounded Ball & Stem
- All Sizes use Body Studs & Nuts for Ease of Disassembly
Fully Compliant to API 641 "Type Testing Of Quarter-Turn Valves For Fugitive Emissions"
- Catalog Page (0.50"-1")
- Catalog Page (1.5"-8")
- Ball Valve Bulletin
- Actuator Flyer
- IOM: Std Seat
- How To Order
BVF2 Ball Valves Filter
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.