BVM3 Class 800 Maintenance Design Ball Valve
Keckley Style BVM3 3-Piece Maintenance Design Ball Valves employ investment cast ASTM Grade materials that are properly heat-treated and chemically finished to insure proper corrosion resistance, strength and NACE MR0175 compliance. The BVM3 series body bolts and threaded body center section insures superior body seal retention/sealing under high piping stress and elevated temperature applications. All sizes comply with ASME B16.34 and API 608 standards for Class 800 service. Available extended socket weld and butt weld ends allow welding into the piping without disassembly. Each valve is tested to API 598, and all valves comply with API 607 6th Edition for Fire-Safe performance.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications where 3-Piece construction is desired/required to facilitate future maintenance and repair, weld-in applications requiring valve disassembly to protect internal components during the welding process, and applications that require ASME B16.34 and API 608 compliance leading to ASME B31.1 and B31.3 Code Compliance.
- 3-Piece Maintenance Design
- ASME B16.34 Class 800 Compliant
- API 608 Class 800 Compliant
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- ¼" - 2" Full Port and ½" - 2-½" Reduced Port Sizes Available
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Extended Packing Adjustment Nut for ease of adjustment
- ISO 5211 Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Electrically Grounded Stem
- Optional PEEK Seats for Elevated Temperature Services
- Optional Locking Stainless Steel Oval Handles
- Extended Topworks Available
BVM3 Ball Valves Filter
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.