BVS2 Seal Welded Ball Valve
Keckley Style BVS2 seal welded high pressure ball valves are constructed from investment cast ASTM grade materials that are NACE MR0175 compliant. They are machined to exacting specifications. Full seal welding of body to tailpiece eliminates the possibility of the tailpiece unthreading, leaking or “blowing out” in service. All valves are shell and seat tested in accordance with API 598.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications where the safety of seal welded construction is desired, the high flow capacity of full bore design is required, and operating pressures are 2160 PSIG or lower. Configure your BVS2 ball valve here.
- Seal Welded Construction
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- Full Port - All Sizes
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Elongated Packing Gland for Ease of Access When Automated
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Electrically Grounded Ball and Stem
- Optional PEEK Seats for High Temp Services
- Optional Oval Handles
BVS2 Ball Valves Filter
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.