BVS3 Class 1500 Seal Welded Ball Valve
Keckley Style BVS3 seal welded high pressure ball valves are constructed from investment cast ASTM grade materials that are NACE MR0175 compliant. They are machined to exacting specifications. Full seal welding of body to tailpiece eliminates the possibility of the tailpiece unthreading, leaking or “blowing out” in service. All valves are shell and seat tested in accordance with API 598. ASME B16.34 Class 1500 compliance provides full conformance to ASME B31 Piping Codes.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications where the safety of seal welded construction is desired, any application that requires ASME B16.34 Class 1500 compliance and/or compliance with API 608, and operating pressures are 3600 PSIG or lower. Configure your BVS3 ball valve here.
- Seal Welded Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34 Class 1500
- Fully Compliant to API 608
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- Full and Reduced Port Sizes are available
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Elongated Packing Gland for Ease of Access When Automated
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Electrically Grounded Stem
- Optional PEEK Seats for High Temp Services
Fully Compliant to API 641 "Type Testing Of Quarter-Turn Valves For Fugitive Emissions"
BVS3 Ball Valves Filter
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.