BVSC Class 900 Seal Welded Ball Valve
Keckley BVSC Seal Welded ball valve line is specifically designed for end-user applications that require compliance with ASME B31 Piping Codes, which in turn, require ball valves to meet the stringent requirements of ASME B16.34 "Valves-Flanged, Threaded and Welding End" and API 608 "Metal Ball Valves-Flanged, Threaded and Welding Ends".
The BVSC ball valve series is also compliant to NACE MR0175 and API 607 6th Edition "Fire Test for Quarter-Turn Valves".
Available in ¼" thru 2” sizes in both CF8M stainless steel and WCB carbon steel, both with 316ss trim, all sizes are standardly Full Port. Standard seating material is TFM-2nd Generation R-PTFE, and optional seat material is PEEK for even higher temperature applications. Configure your BVSC ball valve here.
- Seal Welded Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34 Class 900
- Fully Compliant to API 608
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- Full Port - All Sizes
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Elongated Packing Gland for Ease of Access When Automated
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Electrically Grounded Ball and Stem
- Optional PEEK Seats for High Temp Services
- Optional Oval Handles
Fully Compliant to API 641 "Type Testing Of Quarter-Turn Valves
For Fugitive Emissions"
BVSC Ball Valves Filter
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.