BVF2 2-Piece Split-Body Full Port Flanged Ball Valve Class 600
The Keckley Style BVF2 Split-Body full port flanged end ball valves employ investment or shell cast bodies & tailpieces, all produced from ASTM grade materials that are properly heat treated and chemically finished. All wall thicknesses comply with ASME B16.34 as do bolting stress levels.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications requiring the higher flow capacity and lower pressure drop of full port internal flow-ways, and those applications where ease of repairability is desired.
- 2-Piece Bolted Body, Full Port Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34
- Fully Compliant to API 608
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Submerged Packing System & Direct Mount Actuation
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Second Generation PTFE Seats Provide Higher Operating Temperatures
- Standard Electrically Grounded Ball & Stem
Fully Compliant to API 641 "Type Testing Of Quarter-Turn Valves For Fugitive Emissions"
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.