BVF3 Full Port 3-Way Flanged End Diverter Ball Valve
The Keckley Style BVF3 3-Way full flanged end ball valves employ investment or shell cast bodies & tailpieces, all produced from ASTM grade materials that are properly heat treated and chemically finished. All wall thicknesses comply with ASME B16.34 as do bolting stress levels.
The BVF3 3-Way Full Port flanged end diverter valve is deisgned with an “L” Port in the ball. Typical inlet is the “Center” or side port with fluid flow diverting to the left or right side by rotating stem/ball 90 degrees. There is no “shut-off” position. The BVF3 is a flow diverter valve that can replace two (2) valves and a pipe tee in flow diversion applications.
- 2-Piece Bolted Body, Full Port Construction
- Wall Thickness, Testing, Bolting & Stress Levels Comply with ASME B16.34
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Submerged Packing System & Direct Mount Actuation
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Second Generation PTFE Seats Provide Higher Operating Temperatures
- Standard Electrically Grounded Ball & Stem
- All Sizes use Body Studs & Nuts for Ease of Disassembly
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.