BVG10 Seal Welded High Pressure Ball-Type Gauge Valve
Keckley Style BVG10 Ball-Type Gauge Valves are constructed from investment cast ASTM grade materials that are NACE MR0175 compliant. They are machined to exacting specifications. Full seal welding of body to tailpiece eliminates the possibility of the tailpiece unthreading, leaking or “blowing out” in service. All valves are shell and seat tested in accordance with API 598. ASME B16.34 Class 4500 compliance provides full conformance to ASME B31 Piping Codes.
The BVG10 Gauge Valves are designed for high pressure service where gauges or other instruments are required to be installed on the “downstream” side of the valve. Two ½” NPT female threaded ports are provided for this purpose.
- Seal Welded Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34 Class 4500
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Elongated Packing Gland for Ease of Access When Automated
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Standard PEEK Seats for High Temp Service
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.