BVM2 2-Piece Bolted Design Ball Valve 3000 PSIG
Keckley Style BVM2 two-piece ball valves are constructed from investment cast ASTM grade materials that are NACE MR0175 compliant. They are machined to exacting specifications. Two-piece bolted construction eliminates the possibility of the tailpiece unthreading, leaking or “blowing out” in service. All valves are shell and seat tested in accordance with API 598.
High pressure Oil & Gas and Industrial piping applications where the safety of bolted-body construction is required, and the ability to repair the valve is important. Operating pressures of 3000 PSIG and lower are suitable.
- 2-Piece, 4 Bolt Construction
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Plated Carbon Steel Locking Handles on WCB Valves
- 300 Series SS Locking Handles on CF8M Valves
- Electrically Grounded Ball & Stem
- Full or Reduced Port
- Optional PEEK Seats for High Temp Services
- Optional Oval Handles
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.