BVS10 Seal Welded High Pressure Ball Valve
Keckley Style BVS10 seal welded high pressure ball valves are constructed from investment cast ASTM grade materials that are NACE MR0175 compliant. They are machined to exacting specifications. Full seal welding of body to tailpiece eliminates the possibility of the tailpiece unthreading, leaking or “blowing out” in service. All valves are shell and seat tested in accordance with API 598. ASME B16.34 Class 4500 compliance provides full conformance to ASME B31 Piping Codes.
Industrial and Oil/Gas piping applications where the safety of seal welded construction is desired, any application that requires ASME B16.34 Class 4500 compliance and/or compliance with API 608, and operating pressures are 11,110 PSIG or lower.
- Seal Welded Construction
- Fully Compliant to ASME B16.34 Class 4500
- Fully Compliant to API 608
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Elongated Packing Gland for Ease of Access When Automated
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Electrically Grounded Stem
- PEEK Seats Provide Excellent High Temp Performance
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.