BVSO Seal Welded High Pressure Ball Valve
Keckley Style BVSO seal welded ball valves are full ported and constructed in either CF8M or WCB body materials, both with 316ss ball and stem. The handle-ball-stem drivetrain complies with API 608 strength and safety factor requirements, as do bore diameters, seat ratings, and electrical grounding of ball and stem.
The BVSO seal welded ball valve is specifically designed for Oil & Gas applications requiring the high flow capacity of full port construction and high pressure (3000 PSIG) operation capability. Standard seating material is Acetal Polymer.
- Seal Welded Construction
- API 607 6th Edition Fire-Safe
- Full Port - All Sizes
- All Models are NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Elongated Packing Gland for Ease of Access When Automated
- Standard ISO Actuator Mounting Pads on All Sizes
- Standard Locking Stainless Steel Handles
- Electrically Grounded Ball and Stem
Copyright 2012-, Keckley Company. All Rights Reserved.